Friday, January 28, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again...for Now!

Well, Christmas usually has me in a whirlwind, so I expected it would be busy. A little. I was teaching last semester, too, and had lots of grading to do. Combine that with being 8 months pregnant and passing around the sickness among our family members (for over 6 weeks now), I have been embarrassingly absent from the blogosphere. But, I have to admit that I haven't been absent from crafting, sewing, building, and DOING, so now it's catch-up time. I have lots to share with you, and lots of pictures to show you. Of course, I don't know how the impending arrival of my little one will affect all of this, but I'm going to work while I can. Everything from easy pinch-pleat curtains to winter coats to home decor and decorating. I hope you'll find something worth trying, and that you'll share your experience with me! Stay tuned!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment