Friday, November 12, 2010

Facelifts

I'm not necessarily up for a REAL facelift, but this blog could use an extreme makeover. After "visiting" the site a few times this last week, I realized the background wasn't really visible, and I would like something a little more trendy. So thanks to Blogger:
  • I updated the site today with new a background and a new color scheme.
  • I also managed all the links that were appearing in the sidebars, hopefully removing useless information and bringing helpful information to the top.
  • I also added an About Me page to the blog so that you can learn a little more, well, about me and understand exactly what I'm doing around here and why.
  • Finally, I started a project index, using categories so that you can easily find project descriptions/tutorials.
In the end, I think it's looking better. It's not anywhere near complete. I'd love to have a graphical banner to house my blog title, for instance, but I just don't have the time to work on that right now. Maybe that should be another project...Hmmm....

At any rate, I hope you're enjoying the new facelift. And I hope you'll let me know how I might improve the blog to make it more reader friendly. Thanks to all of you who have stopped by since I launched back in September. I hope I'm making it a more welcoming place...a place where you'll want to come back again and again.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment